Thursday, January 17, 2008

Exams

Some things in life makes you think..The 2 people who LIKE to set me thinking..Zura and Halifah.I did alot of those..

I wanna write.I miss writing alot and I want to do it.I don't care but that aim for the past 2 years had to be achieved by this year..Insyallah..I must try..

0708..You guys made my day today..Haha..After so long,justnow,we actually laughed alot today..Hhaha...

Grades had been good..Not that fantastic but I am grateful of what I had achieved.
Graphic Design : need to really do well for the remaining lab
Networking : Study.study.study
Programming: Depending much on theory now
Personal Development: 2 credits but I must get my A+
CCT : I sooo am pissed off if he really slept that time.I want my A
DEP : 5 credits..Too much but too little werk and knowledge
DE :I want to do well in this
IAD : Theory..HAIZ2...

I am exhausted..If I can get a full body massage,a spa and sleep for the whole day,I would be grateful enough.Really..If energy could be counted,I'm left with only 0.5 only.

ok creep...I need to go do my work..

No comments: