Friday, January 25, 2008

A new beginning

When you say you shall love me..

Ok..Another blogskin and ya..I know its not my template but ok la..At least I took the effort to seat here and do it by myself.Was so bored with the previous blog skin so I changed it..

Finally got the pictures for the prouction thingy and thanks to my manager aka make-up artist aka photographer.And ya..Who else right if not Zura.Thanks so much ya..However,I will not post it on the blog for some reasons.

O level result was out yesterday and I really hope those beloved juniors of mine scored really2 well in it..Hope you guys get to go to the various schools you guys had hoped for.Good luck peeps..

You give them food,you play with them..And this is what they give you..I will show a picture of it later.Thanks to my dearest cats for giving that painful scars on me..Painful you know..

My dearest cats


Thats my leg and thats what those cats gave me..(those 2 on top only)


Thanks for accompanying me k you both..Love ya


Saw my mum cooking and saw this veg and I find it nice


And thats all for today..
Thanks for making me smile

2 comments:

Monika said...

cute cats! my 2 cats also like to attack me ;-)

Nuratiqah Hafiz said...

loves>>chililady

thank u.haha..afterall they are good cats..You've got cats too..?wow!!