Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cry..CRy..CRY..again and again..

Its tears again.
As much as I would want to avoid,I cant.And it is all VB's fault.I wanted to do but it gave me headaches again.So decided to listen to Bollywood songs instead of the normal daily English songs so that I can be in a much more calm state.Again,I watched the medley and suddenly I tell myself this,"If there is one place I can go,it will be to these Bollywood countries.Be a good dancer and work for the tv so that I would be able to be the dancer for any Bollywood movie and yea,meet the actors and actresses there." .Weeee..!!!!Fun right.Well,for those who are saying,"ntah apape je"..haha..up to you all la.I know I like it.Then,watch the movie.Didn't watch eveything la.I just watch some parts and especially the last part and again..tears!!!!!haha..I like to see tears when I watch that movie.

Zura and Halifah,just to warn the both of you first..This coming Monday,I am going to irritate you both with my Bollywood singing k..Hhaha..think my Bollywood nyer mood just came back.

Zura,if there are any other Korean songs which are slow and sentimental,please tell me or send me k..I wanna listen.Was listening to My destiny justnow and then decided to start listening to some other new song so I am depending on Zura to introduce me to them because I dunno anything la.

Halifah!!!!You too k.Introduce me with many2 hindustan movie k..But preferably with Rani Mukherjee in it ok??Hhahh..If possible,makea list for me,then if I'm free,then I will go rent all the movie and then can have a movie marathon.haha..

People...You see..I am so proud to have these 2 people as my very2 close friends.Hhaha.Racial Harmony like that.One can introduce me Korean stuffs an the other about all Hindustan's stuff..HAHaa..I like..!

Ok la.I shall go now.Eh but wait..For the rest,I am proud to have you people as my friends too..Hmmm..And ya..sorry for the Singlish post ya..Wasnt in any mood to write proper English.

No comments: