Sunday, January 13, 2008

haiz

My head is just waiting for the time to explode..

Thank goodness VB is about 80% done..I've done my Personal Development's presentation already.And now I am doing my website all over again.Just the first page and I am already struggling..Haiz2...Now left with website and GD storyboard.

Guess my OWN head and heart are playing on me..Been feeling what my head denies and been thinking what my heart denies.It had been difficult but I promise,I shall handle this thing myself.

Zura,you can do it k.Relax la..Dun stress2..Remember,you always do have people who trust and have faith in you..

Halifah,alamak you eh....I like the photos very the much la..Thank you for sending me the photos k..And btw..Tomorrow must do CCT and you have to help me in VB ok??haha..Thank you..Sayang awak!!

And to this person my heart and head are arguing about,I dunno what else to do.Im confused myself and I know I shouldn't have done it at first.

No comments: