Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A day

When all I can see is you

I'm feeling soooo happy today.i didn't know the reason behind this happiness..I wont say it was a wonderful,fantastic,awesome day but it was a nice day.
Went to school today to do vb,supposingly 1 hr lecture but was downed to 15 mins only of Digital Electronic and to attend PS meeting.I decided not to join the comp,..So sorry you guys but I do have my reasons for deciding that.PS meeting was fun.Yea..I could hear Jannah "direct" again,amir(dok) laughing like a hyena(no offend),khai sounding so wise and many more la..

Pondok??at the pond??that place made me think.!Of certain things

Creep..Sumtyms I just hate this sixth sense..Haiz..It makes me wonder and wonder and think..

I know I am about to get strike off by some people and I mind.
.

No comments: