Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Funny..

Yesterday was such a funny day..HAHAHHAHA...

Don't lie if you cannot do it well.Don't do it if you cant.

Lets start off with yesterday's training.It was one of the best training I've ever had.Good2..Played games and then went on with emotions tingy and acting.Theres fun along the way la..And the game that was improvised by Elfi yesterday was really...indescribable..And I can tell you,I was close to screaming when he shouted.I was already scared like hell and you had to shout.Thanks eh?haha..aniwae,I had fun..
Then,went off with acting.And I was in the same "stage" as Liyana,Ros and Khai and I don't think I will describe the setting aites,since you guys know about what already.I had fun ok.And again guys,whatever I said at debrief yesterday wasn't for anyone.It was said at random.

Went off to meet a friend then while the rest went near to Aameer's house to eat.And I thank HIM so much for making me feel like meeting this friend.I met her and even before I could tell her about something,she saw a message and suddenly we realized that we're actually in the same boat(I shall not say what but I do hope if the person were to read this post,he would understand).Well,not to be arrogant or anything.But guys,before you come up to a girl to
memperbodohkan them,think first.I dunno about other girls but if you particularly want to try to memperbodohkan the 4 sistaz,you would want to pt the thought asides because,we can give you a hell of a time.

At 10+ plus,family and me wen to Harbour Front to watch the fireworks and we are standing only at the carpark but still,we can have a view of the fireworks just behind us,but it was not really that clear as there were trees blocking our view but it was nice.Took pictures of it but it was not really a professional shot.Had fun.And yes,yesterday was a fun day.I at least get to see a lie.

Today was ok.Woke up early in the morning to clean the house and then eat and then out from the house,take a cab to go to Lower Seletar to accompany Dad to fish.Fishing I mean..Hahah..Eventhough it was a bit bored,I had fun.There were laughters and shouting and scolding.haha..Fun2..

The fireworks yesterday








Sorry for being slow but Happy New Year everyone.Just remember.A new year doesn't mean having to forget for past years

No comments: