Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Reminiscing

Sometime it is better to just keep quiet and don't exaggerate.

I may not be that intelligent but I know what I want in my life.I have only want to be happy.The one thing I have always been seeking for.I am not sure if I am asking for too much but I don't feel it yet.I don't need love from any other strangers anymore because strangers are not to be trusted.At least by me only.I want my life back.I want my smiles back.I want the happiness back.Why am I masking my face.?Why am I acting?I never want you to go but you did.I never want to say goodbye but you made me to.I want to be able to put on my sweetest smile again.Smiling had been the thing I don't really do much nowadays.

Friends come and leave but I don't want any leaving anymore.Not because I am lack of friends.I have many of them.

Lies and betrayal happens but I don't want it to happen to me.

Who wouldn't want life to be perfect?

2008 had come.This is the second day of the year.I am grateful that it is a new year.Another year we are allowed to live in.It has only been the second day but I have been thinking alot.

I've realized many thing.There are just too many things I want to make adjustments to this year.They are adjustments I know are manageable.But something is holding me back.Something telling me "No,you can't do it.You don' have the heart to do it.". I know I shouldn't listen to it but I am and I can't seem to stop.

I wish you,darling,a very Happy New Year.This year will be yours.Treasure it.Enjoy your happiness.Don't break it.You know,I will always love you.

Horoscope of the day: Things in your life are loosening up, and you have a lot more wiggle room now.

I agree to it.I appreciate having many things loosed up in life and I definitely have got many2 space now but sometimes aving too much space is not good for the mind.Especially mine.

And finally, papa,I mean Ky,is back from Jakarta.Haha..Thanks for the souvenir aites.

No comments: