Thursday, April 23, 2009

Club Crawl done!

Club crawl done...Hhahaha...I've got the jitters before the performance started..

Make up was erm...Scary..I tried to ignore my bestfriend,the mirror because looking at my face freak me out..Hha..But nice make up.Hair was..my goodness,I can't take it..Since you know,my hair is the part of me that I love so much,so I actually almost wanted to cry thinking about the headache and pull and itch the spraying gel,bobby pins,the fake hair and everything else..But in all,eventhough I did think I look scary,I think those people behind how I look like did such good jobs.Thanks guys.

I didn't quite enjoy myself today..Purely because of the headache and the pain on my feet..I was barefootesd the whole day ok?And ya2..Thats how my day was ya..

Ok..I'm too tired to type already..

ps:I so want that lunch with couz..But gt class..How?

No comments: