Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hai haiz haiz

I am super tired to type but I just wanna satidfy myself to doing it..I'm not really the type to leave my blog untouched for some time and not feel guilty about it for not having the sense of responsibility..(Stop bullshitting tqah)

OK..Drama training is getting abit more serious..And our definition of serious is not stricken-face and no-nonsense behaviour..Getting into character and stage position and the voice and all is starting and I know I've yet to live up to the expectation.I know some might have given up on me but for those who think that I've got better to show that I'm not,do encourage me to do better ya?I love you people.

My sleeping at nights has become so irregular that I dunno what time to sleep and what time to wake..I mean it and I've got aroung 5 nights to get use to it before school reopens coz I seriously do not want soured face and am not expecting pathetic behaviour out of myself..I'm expecting the sweet and cheerful me all over again!Get grip of your bad attitude Tqah!

Reading has been like a chore..Thanks to all the books that have been filling my days.And when typing out this,I realised that I've got another 5 days to finish up 3 more books..Creep!No more nonsense from me and no more procrastinating will be expected from me when school reopens!

Man!!Why do I feel that its so hard to abide to those I've made clear to myself..?Why do I have to feel that I might also not have the discipline to do all that..I did bad for the previous semester..I passed everything but the result was a steep fall for me!Local universities are already out fro the topic unless a miracle happen.At least,let me graduate Nanyang with good grades and a satisfying results.

Insyaallah..I know I can do this..

No comments: