Monday, April 20, 2009

Its a long entry so dun have to read!

School today was kinda fun..First class somehow was so unwelcoming..The class wasn't that welcoming..But goodness I've got Zura with me so it wasn't so strange in the strange class..Hhee.Met the ex-classmate and goodness,I miss them.Heh!

Sometimes I dun really understand some people.In order to look perfect and an absolute beauty,you leave people out.It's very irritating,seriously..I'm the freaking minority and I know I'm partly to blame for it.I'm not important sometimes and I dun understand why.Serious shit!Sometimes I just realise that I'm being at the very wrong place.I dun feel the sense of belonging there anymore.It's like going to a very new,different,strange place everytime..And I'm just plain dumb to be going there again and again despite the strangeness.
The reason why I dun want to make anymore friends is this.I'm tired of backstabbing.I'm tired of lies and I'm tired of them
(some people)!I know I sound like a real bitch but I dun freaking care!I'm grateful I could still keep some courtesy here and I'm not running around with a foul mouth.For those who think I'm writing about them.then suit themselves.I can't be bothered to tell who its for and who its not..Its something random aniway.
But despite it all.I know there's still a small number of people there who still welcome my every presense.Not just for show but sincerely.I truly hope what i'm feeling is really right because if everyone is faking it,then I'm seriously falling out of place.Not that I care.Really!Its because of this people that sometimes I still think that my presence somehow matters.I'm not asking for red carpet and I'm not asking for undivided attention but i'm just not feeling like I'm much appreciated!
(Am I too much?)

Why should I bother right?It's not like I'm getting anything from doing it..I'm doing it and they're done with me.But why I bother doing it is because I chose
(more to like I'm forced(in the first place)) to do it and I take pride in doing what I do..(Scrap academic!).So,even if how bad shits happen and how unbothered people are with me,its my face you're gonna see till the day I'm done with all that I'm suppose to do.I dun realy care what people do.Thanks to Zura(why do I always say ur name),I learn to let words not affect me.It doesnt affect me physically..I sure do get up and stay strong but I can't deny the fact that my heart is aching and I feel that its so unjusticed!

Ah..Crap la..I'm typing something people might not understand!!And I just like the way it is..But if people do understand,I dun care even!!Hah..Because at this moment,my patience level is almost at the maximum and I think I've been tolerating those kind of shits for years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok...Erm..I hope tomorrow's a nicer day than today..And my goodness,I'm seeing blk S for my whole day tomorrow..Lab lab lab...Hha...Ok..Just hope for the best tomorrow..


Hope that club crawl went well.To those people who are doing whatever that's assigned tot hem,I hope they are all doing it sincerely and getting it done by the assigned date..Which is by the day club crawl starts..I know you people are up to it!!Hope nothing went wrong to our performance all..Drama,Tarian,Dikir..*Hoping*


Ok...Thats all the updates for today...Good night people..I love you people.!

No comments: