Saturday, April 18, 2009

PUTERI GUUNUNG LEDANG

Seriously..I'm tired!!

Haha..From yesterday and from training..I came back from training,bathe,eat and then I've on my lappy to do abit of last minute ressearch on Puteri Gunung Ledang..It's tiring..Searching for videos and reading up on the legends of this PGL thingy..So many different version that I'm not sure which one is real..My lack of knowledge on this topic is making it quite difficult for me..Cause I'm struggling to try to put my emotions in..Not that anyone is pointing out any thing I'm doing..It's either I'm too good,my acting is ok or they just can't be bothered with me..But I think,I'm doing fine..

School os reopening..Seriously,I'm not that sure if I'm waititng for it or I'm wanting it to end soon..Hha..I know I've been saying I cant wait..But..School reopening means club crawl os coming fast and personally,I'm not ready to go on stage and perform this yet..I'm just afraid..And lets just say that I dun really have the confident this time..Hha..

Erm..Nothing else I guess...Bye!

No comments: