Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sucky today

A few things already done for club crawl and I'm happy to see the work and effort put in by the juniors..I know I didn't help much..Thats because..Ah..nothing la..

Went for drama traning justnow and I dunno why I've been forgetting my lines again and again..Tries after tries..Practising was perfect but the actual time,I just can;t concentrate and remeber my lines..My goodness..I dunno what happen.2 more days to go but I'm like this already.This is crap!Ok..I will try to give my best tomorrow and definitely the best by Thursday ok..I will concentrate more.

Rya...I am sooooooo sory about justnow..I was so stressed up about forgetting my lines and I didn't mean to talk to you like that..I seriously didn't mean to..My goodness...I'm sooo sory..I'm not sure if you're gonna read this but I hope you somehow know that I dun mean it ya..

Today was not as best I expect it to be like from yesterday's update..It turned out pretty much suckish!I dunno..

But getting to see Halifah and a few others justnow was great!Hhaa..

Tomorrow is 22nd and its our 8th month..I'm not sure if I would be online tomorrow but whatever it is..Its our 8th and I want the whole world to know that I'm happy about it!!!I know it hadnt been even a year but we are nearing and hope to see better of it and I love him..Yes..I do!No matter how irritating this guy is and no matter how much I feel like killing him sometimes,I know I love him..And ya..I'm hoping for the best..

Let tomorrow be a wonderful day..It have got to be..It was suppose to be my(our) day.

No comments: