Friday, April 24, 2009

weekend..woohoo!!

I've been spending my time on the Internet doing quizzes..Hha..Macam takde keje..I know!Quite a few quizzes I do and haha..Some of the results for the quizzes I did says, I'm 46% bitch,I attract geeks,I'm pretty(kakakaka),my name shud be Vanessa..Thats just some of it..

Ok..Weekends really what I've been wanting for..The best part of my week.Hha..I've gt 1 book to finish up by the weekend.Got to revise on my year 1 and 2 networking stuffs.I shall divide my time properly as of tomorrow,for the weekend.

Now,I'm yawning and yawning..Headache!!And I know I should stop and off my lappy now and go to sleep.But not yet..I shall do just that as soon as I'm done chatting with these 2 people..Its like a routine every night to be chating with them..But I like it..

ok,I'm gone.I am so the very the tired already..My shoulder ache has just attack!

No comments: