Tuesday, April 14, 2009

ydaw..ydae..ydae!!

Sometimes I ask myself what godd did I do to deserve him..
And sometimes I wonder how bad I can get..

Haha..OK..Yesterday I would say was one such wonderful day..Without me realising,I spent 8 hours with bf the whole day..Went to Causeway to get the bracelets that mummy bought for me and sis.Then went to Civic..And haha..syg,I am so sory..Haha...He kept complaining about me spending so long in the library..And if its not because of him nagging and the time,I would have spend longer in there..Haha..Its the library!!!Haha..Then went home and rush to bathe,get ready for training and eat..Haha..Then off to school but went off early ydae..So,I know I missed alot of training ydae..So sory..I've really got to goo early..Hmm!

So yeap..I spend my day with bf..I like!!!Haha..

And yeap,apart from just being with him ydae,I also got a call from Zura..Hhaha..Happy sey!!I didnt think it would be her,I just thought it was mumy but when I heard her voice,I just wanna shout..haha..lame you know never talk to her..But I can't shout because I'm in the bus..Haha..Tlk about school with her awhile and we're done..Hha..

Erm..Ydae my Abg Hadi call me..Haa..Happy to hear from me..Hahahhahahahaha...

No comments: