Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Haiz..

Haiz..

Since the reopening of school,i've never been the ferst one to arrive to meet Zura and thats like very very bad!And thats why I'm hoping to be the early one tomorrow..I really have to wake up early to have my breakfast and all before heading to school.

I've got NSS quiz tomorrow at 815am.And I havent finish studying..I can't focus!And I dunno why..Maybe because I feel so uncomforatble now or because Im too tired and sleepy..But I know I have to study for tomorrow..I dun wan my marks gone just like that..I will in a while..

Everyone's having headache tonite..Not really everyone ah..Justnow Zura..then me and then bf also headache.Haiz..Must be the weather..Haiz..

Tomorrow going mcg somemore for the orientation..I seriously dun feel like going and just go home to rest but since i'm still dedicated to mcg and is still in nyp,then I have to.Despite the tirednes..Hope it shall all go off by tomorrow.

OK..I think I shall go away now..I'm very2 tired despite having chocolate in my mouth!

No comments: