Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dang Raya Rani

Its late..I should go to sleep..Ya ya I know..

Went training ydae and I would say,the training wasn't like how it usally was...2 reasons..First,everyone was like super hyped-up except for me..I so dunno why..Secondly,despite all that,things was quite intense too..Hahah..We are drama people and sometimes a little bit of real-life drama just among us is good for the soul!!Hhe..

Good news,I liked the name Dang Raya Rani like so damn much and what made me soo happy was that I was given that role to be her..Wa..My name would be Dang Raya Rani for the moment..Happy la sey..Bad news was,I could keep my eyes open during the later part of the training cause I was so sleepy..Dunno why but when I reached home and when head touched pillow,I can't sleep.Crazy!

Today was spend on reading..I finished reading 'To catch a thief' from Christina Skye..I love her books..Haha..Romance ya ya..But still,she always write about Navy guys and all the cool chips they have implanted on them and the cool2 thing they do..I've read like 1/3 of her story creation and I like them all..Gonna move on to another book tomorrow.Maybe I should start first with Susan Mallery..Hha..

Ok.people..I'm tired of typing..So I shall go..Go...and rest my head and eyes..Hha..Nites..

No comments: