Thursday, April 2, 2009

Feeling kinda like crap!crap!

Its a weird thing.

Lets not talk about my feelings here now cause if you people wanna know why,I'm feeling quite like crap..

Since I've been back from KL,I've been listening to Circus,Womanizer and Just Dance..From Britney Spears the first two and Lady Gaga for the last one..All because,staying in KL for the that 5 days,I've been hearing the song again and again on the radio channel and I seriously want to know how to sing them..And now,I know..!!!Not every word la but at least I know..Hehe..I'm cute..I know!!

And now I;m singing to Shattered Glass by Britney Spears again..And haha..Because that I'm feeling like crap,the song is freaking suitable for the mood and whatmore it to be in a remix version.Hah..

And I'm chatting with a friend...Hahha...What life??

Hahha...I wanna say something but thought better of it..I love my bf.

No comments: