Saturday, April 25, 2009

dum di dum di dum..

It seems like I'm updating like almost everyday..Hehe..Nvm..Maybe next week,I will blog less and go online also lesser..

I've been trying to find something to do since evening.I tried my very best not to on the lappy but I was so bored that I have to.I've finished reading my final book and thats like the last book until school is over.That is freaking long ley..OK..So I was online and all and did many stupid things..Like,checking out what mivie is showing in the cinemas,searching for new recipes,and whatever nonsense somemore la..

So,now,I've been crapping the last two paragraph bcoz I was thinking of what to update tonite..And I've decided to talk about my first week of school and maybe a few other things.

So here goes..The week was quote ok except for certain classes which my eyes just refused to open.Hehe..But other than that,I think school is gonna be great fun..

I want to comment comment here on some of my favourite pics:

Pic taken by Zura at Ramen Ten

At Jam N Hop 2008!I like.
This pic is just nice..Its just nice..

These ppl I'm with for 4 years and we'v been serving NSSNPCC

THIS!WAS A GREAT DAY AND EVENT at S'pore Expo Hall 6
For those who know,I'm crazy about planes
I find this on the Internet and find it super nice
This is somehow cute!
Ok..I'm done..ANd I wanna be off..So,bye people..
Baby,I miss you!!See you soon.!!!HEHE

No comments: