Thursday, May 15, 2008

Creep!

It seems that keeping myself busy is not helping at all...Its not getting my mind away from him..Guess he will be reading this post and soon..Right??and eh..Don't ask me if its referring to you aite..IT IS!!!!!

But I told you not to worry aite..I will announce my end of INFATUATION very soon..Very soon..Just wait for it k..So then,you can start sighing in relieve..Sheessshhhh...

For those who are guessing about my infatuation thingy here,STOP IT!!!DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!!!AND I REALLY MEAN IT EH..STOP THINKING ABOUT IT

STOP IT!!!!

I've been thinking about many 'if' this few days.I've been thinking about many people to..Shit!!I MISS RAFIQ,siao!!!!Hahaha....No idea who??well,you guys don't have to know..Because he will be my history,my present and my future dream(maybe)!!heeeee....

And 1 more thing.For Information..I hate to be grabbed!!!!!!!So,never do it alright?Information pointing to noone.Just an extra information about me..
And 2 more thing.If i say 'no..I mean no!!dun fucking-forcing me around..
1 more thing..I'm not dumb if you think I am..

No comments: