Monday, May 5, 2008

Drama Orientation

It was drama orientation..And yea..I had fun again..Guess the freshies are really my good luck for the month..heh..

Played games and everything and well..you know la..all those normal stuff...

Girls,remember when I say that my emotions are all getting entangled?
I think It is really getting worst because I've been potraying emotions I'm not feeling..Funny2..Trust me..I was shocked when you girls keep asking me if I'm ok during the break time..I'm ok la..Infatuation gone..So,I'm happier..

To Raudha and whobody else,thanks for doing what you girls do to protect my feelings ya..Haaa..I can't describe how I feel when I know obviously that you're trying to hide something from me..I'm not blaming you all..I'm grateful.Thanks..

Fatin and Naqiah..Hhaa..I guess I've never really write about you 2 and always like left you 2 out..Hee...Well,I had fun with you 2 around too..If we all girls together,confirm kecoh..Hahaha..

And you guys all..I love you all..

No comments: