Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Self-reflect la k..??

Month of May have always been a wonderful month for me..I welcomed the month with anxiety and with a smile..I knew things wouldn't get wrong this month..

Days have definitely been filled with laughter and smiles.Thanks to my beloved family,friends and everybody else..Today was no exception..It was a day full of laughter and all thanks to my fellow classmates..I miss you guys alot and I miss the jokes and laughter and all..Haha..

It was all going well until a STRANGER came to me and humiliated me in front of others..I've got no right to bad-mouthed you but hey,think..Who are you to talk about dosa dan pahala?Apparently,you are noone to talk about them.You have no right to talk about it..Allah lebih mengetahui..

As always,I kept my cool..But only Raudha and Wani knew how I felt..

Bukan baik namenye jika tidak tahu menghormati perempuan
Bukan warak namenye jika percaya perkara tahyul..

No comments: