Saturday, May 10, 2008

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

It feels really nice to have people loving you..

The 'day' is coming nearer..And like last year..My thoughts were all to Darul..Hahakz....I know many readers don't know who he is..Well,he is a guy who promise to love and wait me but didn't..Haha..Can't blame him..It has been 2 years since he last wished me on my birthday..And I can't sop thinking if he will do so this year..NOt that I am asking for one but I just .... Argghhh!!SHUT UP!!!

Different topic ya..
I'm missing Liyana,Shikin and Ina alot..Wanna meet them but the time I am spending in school is restricting me..Ya..I realized that I've been spending too much time in school like its my second house..Haha..

K..For those people who love me..I love you people too..And again..Thanks RYA for the pic..I really2 appreciate it la..You know how precious that pic is to me..

No comments: