Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks for everything..







Firstly, thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes..Be it people whom I know and those whom I don't know..People who call me,sms me,at my tagboard,frendster,those who personally wish me and everybody else..Appreciate it alot kies..It feels great to be remembered on that 'normal' day..

Starting..I was woke up at 0000 hrs exactly(according to my watch) by Azura,Shikin and Halifah..Thanks guys..Wishes started to come in and everything.I appreciate it so much and trust me,I was smiling the whole day..Happy..I've got the most precious gift from my parents which is a kiss each..Heh!!
Went to drama in the evening.And guys,You guys sang me a birthday song more than 2 times tau..Haha..Gerek la korang..

Thanks Wirna for the cake..It was lovely..
Thanks to Syamim,Iman,Farhan,Firdaus and Liana for the sabo-ing..haha..Had fun..Pity you guys who kene sabo yesterday eventhough it wasn't your bdae..Hee.
Thanks to
Raudha for renjis-ing water at me and Liana because she kene sabo by me and Liana. Thanks to Ky for taking the pics(all pics credited to Ky)



Thanks to Zura for the dedication..It was sweet..
Liana...I had fun.you???



To the rest of you,thanks for making it a fun and enjoyable day for me.I really wasn't expecting all that but you guys made me end my 12 May with a happy smile..

No comments: