Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dream!

Ok.I realized that I've been going home late almost everyday.And I mean really2 late..According to someone,late to him means it must be after midnight..But my parent's late is when its after 7..Haaa..Laugh people if you want to..But seriously,I dun find it funny..I respect them for that.Back..I've been going home late and having very little rest.I pamper my body so much that it can't even take less than 6 hours of sleep..but I'm trying to fight it..Heh..

Went to Bugis with sis justnow and heh..I spend on myself..Thank goodness I've got savings.If not,I'll just be seeing sis shop all her stuffs.Bought a few things and haha..I'm happy!!So people,next time when I'm not in the mood,bring me go shopping k..Then you can see me smiling from ear to ear..Hee..

Watched Ayat-ayat cinta justnow and wow!!!the movie was sooooo nice la..Fantastic I would say.And people..I DID NOT CRY!!!!haha..except for this particular part where the wife allow the hubby to marry again..but seriously ah,the movie was really a good one..4/5 rating..If only the sound was clearer and the quality better,then I think it would be a movie without flaws..Good job!!

And now,since TQAH got nothing to do,she is going to dream!!!!And dream!!!!And dream!!!!

No comments: