Sunday, May 18, 2008

Woohhooo!!

Woohoo...Shopping!!Shopping!!Shopping!!I like!!!!

Hee...Saturday was spent happily with my family..I was told that we're all going out to spend on ME!!hee....Can u believe it..?My birthday was like 6 days ago but I was treated like sooo nice la yesterday.I decided to go Bugis yesterday to find all my stuffs.Reached there and yeap..I couldn't find a thing!!So,Izzati,my sis,suggest Bugis Street..She led the way and upon reaching,I've realized that I've ever eat at the KFC there when I worked around that area the other time..What I didn't know was that that area sells many2..And I mean many stuffs!!Once I enter the narrow pathway,My goodness..It seems like paradise la oi!!!Ya..I know la..I very gayat like that..and maybe a bit kolot!!haiz!!I dun even know such place exist in Singapore!!Isk2!!Ok.back..I got myself a skirt,jeans,tops and a bag!!Like finally!!!ahah...Aku happy!!!!!!!

Thanks mama,baba,Izzati and Dinie..Aku sayang kalian banget!!

And today..I spend my time crying in front of the tv!!Haiz..The show at Sensasi la..Sisa dalam kenangan or something la the title..So sweet la the story and ya I cried!!Tsk2!!Must watch ad I love that story alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there any guy like that guy in the story?I want him can??

No comments: