Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How bad can an important day get?

As I've expected!!Today is sooo going to be not a good day.. Yea,right..

First, I entered class with the 'semangat' to present my project only to find the teacher not in..Arrgghh!!Can't blame la because it was 15 minutes to the end of class..But hey..He did say that we can present till 10..Walao!! Went to meet the lecturer but we weren't allow to present at his office..Crapp!!

Next, it was EC test!!Hee..And guess what??I screwed up the paper..Know what, I was sleeping when everyone else was struggling trying to do the paper.I went like 'wth!' 'wth!' 'wth!'....Mental block sey..I cant remember a thing that I memorize..How bad can it get..Dong!!Dong!!

But hey..It's still May..And I am still smiling sweetly!!Shall not ruin my sweet May..Hee..

And yea.Before I forget..Hey you..Yea2..Tqah rabak k,but 2 times only eh..But hey,sorry for stopping half-way and thank you soooo the very much for making the call..I didn't expect it to be that many times..Hee...Sayang awak..

And to you all..you all all..I love ya...

No comments: