Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kicking Is Super Sport..Wth!!

Should I call it a bad or good one?In fact,I've realized that the end of May this year is not a good one..

Wake up today at 0740 when I actually have my OSM test at 0800..Ya,I panicked.But thank goodness,I manage to do the paper,sice its an open book one.DSA was great eventhough I was struggling not to fall asleep during the class.EC was pathetic.The class was sooo ok.But when Fah leave me alone at the back,stupid things happen.

I was sitting listening to the lecturer talk while writing down notes when this mind of mine remind me of that one particular moment..Stupid..stupid..stupid!!!And I've been living the whole day today,sighing at that thought.Well,not that I hate the thought but it's just that its so clearly etched into my mind padahal this is just suppose to be a 'do-and-go' thing..How can I be still thinking about the whole thing??

Thanks for having Zura and Wani after school to accompany me and for that few hours,I was freed from any thoughts..Pictures of them taken but I lazy to upload..Maybe soon aite..then maybe I display at my next blog post.

In the bus alone again and now I am alone again.Why is the moment keep flashing back..It had better go away by tomorrow..

Is it better to let go?

No comments: