Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Procrastination..

Tqah is getting sooooo lazy as days pass. She's soo lazy to study..So lazy to do her work..She procrastinate.And all she do is dream.=)

And ya..Dunno why I'm gonna tell this..But I'm listening to Dangdut' at this point of time..Like wth!!

Take now for example..I should be working through my OSM report but what am I doing??I'm blogging right??I'm getting from bad to worst.Really tau!Halifah is so going to nag when she read this post!!Zura will so start to be my big sister once again when she read this post..!!3 pointer eh Tqah..??Very funny!!with this kinda attitude!!Go kiss your 3 pointer good bye k!Shoots!!

Someone,please tell me to wake up k..I'm day dreaming soooo tooo much like noone's businesS..It is nobody's biz..haha..Day dream.Night also dream..Waaa...My life full of dreams..Like fun like that..Living in a fantasized world is wayyyyy better la..No worries..All the good2 moments only..Waaa...Then dun have to study areadi..Can marry my prince charming..Get filthy rich..Then???OOhh...Go for all the massage there are in this planet..Travel around the world!!Waa..I like..I like!!

Hee..I'm dreaming too much..BUT..I'm thinking too and am smiling!!Haha..=)

No comments: