Monday, May 26, 2008

Funny2 thing

And once again,I went home with Jannah and Aameer..It has been so long since I last went home with them..Hee..Fun2..And yeap,I miss talking like justnow with them.Hee..If you know what I mean..

Well,let's see..Today was fine.Attend school per normal.Went to training like every other Monday.Nothing special really happen.Except for the fact that I laughed alot today due to some topics which you could consider funny when thinking back about it.Hahaha..Yea..In class,in MCG and everywhere else..The thoughts never fail to make me giggle like a stupid ass for the past days.Haha.

Yeah..Again,I was shocked by a question from 'darling'(you know who you are) justnow. I didn't think you would ask me that question but obviously you did..And I told you the truth and only the truth.Dunno why I can be truthful about that matter,especially to you yourself.Heh..

People have been talking about it.A big issue I would say.See how a small issue could be so BIG..and how news can spread really damn fast..

And I should be affected by it but trust me,suddenly I feel so immune to it and one thing I can say..
YOU MADE IT HAPPEN.AND YA..FACE IT!WANT ME TO COME ALONG??SURE,I WOULD LOVE TO AND ....!HAHAHA..!!

And ya,in case anyone understands,ATIQAH is coming back..I dunno if she is staying long but she's creeping out slowly..heeee...

No comments: