Friday, May 16, 2008

Mistakes and all

Humans nature..You talked.You gossip..You bitched about..Isn't that what humans are good at doing?I realized..yeah..I talked,I gossiped,I bitched about too..And I'm not shock to know that there are people talking about me..Well..Who doesnt..??But trust me,everytime I talked an issue about my beloved ones,it hurts me so much..I shall not mention who cause by now,I expect them to know who my beloved ones are..Ya..those who are reading this might start going "Really?you sure anot?Liar!"..Well haha..I find it too good to be true..But its the truth.It hurt me deeply to talk about an issue concerning my beloved..

Yea..To those who know me and know what I'm talking about here..I love all of you guys..All of you guys..Undeniably, I do have grudges before but,hey, ATIQAH don't hold grudges for long..!Raudha,I told you justnow about my feelings towards all this..I don't know when but Its just that it happens because this people make it happen..They made it possible!

And ya..Atiqah is not the perfect,decent,cheerful girl..She is not entirely made of that..And because of that..Here,she's apologizing for the mistakes SHE make..Thanks to people who are still standing by her and motivating her without the slightest sigh..

(pic put at random..)

Just a question before I end this post..
'mengapa begitu suka melakukan?
mengapa pula kita berang jika diperlakukan?'

Atiqah-Tqah-Iqah..They are different people..

No comments: