Sunday, May 4, 2008

May..

OK..now now...I would say that my previous post had invited many comments.Many talking and I would say that I'm also setting some people to think who those words are for..So..Friends..let's just forget about the previous post and just be happy k..(Not that I'm gonna forget them).

Before I forget..Monthly wishes..
Happy Birthday to you..Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday to them all..Happy birthday to you..

1 May : Ros..haa
7 May : Fathiah..My couz
11 May : Liana....Hhaha..
12 May : Anuar..Where are u?
14 May : Wani..hee
14 May : Nigel
15 May : Aidil..Botak areadi anot you?NS hha
18 May : Shereen..Miss you la
19 May : Maurice..
20 May : Farah...I realli2 miss you
21 May : Rafiq..Hhaa..yea..feelings stil intact
25 May : Nyai..My grandmother
27 May : Khai Sikal..hakz
30 May : Elly..heh
31 May : Salizah..

No comments: